We all know Bollywood’s king Shah Rukh khan and his new film “Raees” is now on the trending list of this year at present which will be releasing on 25 January 2017.But most of the people actually don’t know some fun facts about him that will surely gonna make your eyebrows up.
Here are some 12 fun facts about king khan.
- Shah Rukh khan took his debut in Bollywood through the film Deewana 27 years ago.But in actual king khan never has seen his first debut film as he says he don’t want to see his last and final creation.
- Though his debut film was”Dil Aashna Ha” but due to its delay in release Deewana was considered to be his first film.
- Being a romantic hero in Bollywood he has done negative roles in 6 films: Darr, Bazigar, Anjaam, Duplicate, Don 1, Don2.
- The character played by Mr. khan died in 16 movies:, Baazigar, Darr, Dil Se, Devdas, Kal Ho Naa Ho etc, and took rebirth in the film like — Karan Arjun, Paheli, Ra.One.
- He is a co-producer of 14 blockbuster films that include films like Chennai express, Phir Bhi Dil Hain Hindustani, om Shanti om, and recent upcoming film Raees.
- His first tv debut was Fauji in 1988 and later he was seen in the serial Circus which was aired on DD National channel back in 1989.
- Across popular Bollywood award function, he has been nominated a total of 369 times out of which he has won 267 times.
- Till now he has done 27 cameos including Salman’s upcoming film Tubelight.
- SRK’s first salary was 50 rupees which he spent to catch a train to Agra to visit Tajmahal.
- Mr. khan is a bit superstitious in numbers as he believes that number like 555 could bring him good luck.
- He always wears iron pyjamas while sleeping as he says “one never knows who one may meet in dreams.”
- During his struggling days, SRK use to run a restaurant/Dhaba in Dariya Ganj, Delhi.